End the summer with a relaxing yoga retreat in Umbria, Italy. Wake up by saluting the sun, indulge your taste buds in the delights of local Umbrian cuisine and end your day with a soothing yoga session or massage.
The chosen location for this retreat is a hidden gem in the midst of nature: Pian Della Bandina in Citta Della Pieve. The ecotourism is run by Liesbeth and Guido, a Dutch couple with two sweet daughters, a grandpa and their dog Rocco. During one of my solo trips I ended up here and I just fell in love with the place and the family!
When is the retreat?
Sept 23rd – Sept 30th, 2017
Basic accommodation package:
accommodation including a simple and light breakfast every day, 3 lunch and 4 dinners
PRICE: as from €380 – click HERE for the different accommodation types and pricing
12 yoga lessons (average of 2 per day): supplement of € 120 on top of the chosen basic accommodation package
How to book?
Reservations can be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking HERE.
For immediate reservation you can fulfill the payment by transferring the correct amount (accommodation + yoga fee + optional bookings) on the following bank account BE46 0017 8860 6036 and mentioning “your name + yoga retreat italy”.
- Drop-in yoga lesson (when only booked the basic accommodationpackage): € 13
- 1h massage: € 45
- 45 min Reiki: € 45
- 50 min AromaTouch therapy with essential oils: € 65
- power balls (healthy snack) workshop: € 15 (min 4 attendees)
- acro yoga workshop: € 20 (min 4 attendees)
- mindfullness workshop with Felicia Eckersten from Force of Nature: €20
- visit Pomario, organic wine farm including wine tasting and lunch: €35
- trip to Citta Della Pieve, including entrance fees, a drink and tapas: €17,50 (if more than 10 attendees €12,50 pp)
- Umbrian 5 course diner including wine, soft drinks and water: €60 (if more than 10 attendees €35 pp)
These optional activities can be booked and paid for after arrival as well.
- Citta Della Pieve is located in between Florence and Rome; 1,5 hours drive from Rome Fiumicino or Ciampino airport and 1h drive from Perugia airport
- Cheap flights can be booked via RyanAir, Alitalia,…(search with Skyscanner)
- It is recommended to rent a car so you have the freedom to explore the area. If you book a rental car via this LINK, you receive a 15% discount!
- Pian Della Bandina has an olive garden, an outdoors kitchen and a pool
- Every apartment has its own kitchen and bathroom; bed linnen, bath and kitchen towels are available. It is recommended to bring a beach towel. Beach towels are for rent at €5 per week.
- 45min drive away there is Lago di Transimenio where you can kite surf; 1h to 1,5h drive away you have the city of Assisi, Orvieto, Montepulciano, Siena and Perugia
- A booking is only confirmed after the entire payment is received
- When booking, inform us about (food)allergies, intolerance, diseases or specific medical conditions that can impede a safe yoga practice
- cancellation fee of €25 per booking, when cancelling before June 30th
- cancellation between June 30th and August 15 at 50% cost
- cancellation after August 15 at 100% cost