October 12th – 19th, 2018
Aruba – One Happy Island – the place where the idea of One Happy Yoga Travel was born a year ago. Aruba is a small island in the Dutch Caribbean. It used to be a former Dutch colony, so they still speak Dutch.
Aruba is located outside the hurricane belt. All year round sunny, warm weather and a nice breeze. It’s very popular amongst wind- and kitesurfers.
We are staying in a beautiful private villa with pool located in Opal, Noord, close to Palm Beach. Villa Opal is located on walking distance (20min) from Fisherman’s Huts at Palm Beach or a 5min drive by car.
Adriana will take you on a journey to discover the island, but also to discover ourselves through yoga and meditation. Adriana’s yoga adventure started in Aruba and now almost 3 years later, she wants to share the hidden gems of this amazing Caribbean island with you! Read all about Adriana here.
Click HERE for the entire week program.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- private studio with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom: €1600
- private room with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom: €1550
- private room with queen size bed and shared bathroom : €1450
- twin bed in shared room (only 2 beds in this room): €1350
To reserve your spot, fill in the contact form below. We will send you an e-mail with the registration form and details for payment. At registration we ask for a deposit of €750. The balance can be settled one month later, except when you book last minute.
WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED?
- airport transfer on October 12th and October 19th (start and end day of retreat)
- accommodation for 7 nights in a private villa
- daily vegetarian breakfast
- daily yoga classes: morning active yoga & evening gentle yoga session or meditation at the residence or on the beach
- 2 SUP yoga class
- ohm healing and yoga nidra
- visit to Island Yoga Shop and Nourish Cafe (lunch or drinks at own expense)
- excursion to Ayo Rock formation, Mangel Halto, lunch at Zeerovers – a local fish restaurant where you eat the catch of the day, Baby Beach
- excursion to Alto Vista chapel, Meditation Labyrinth, California Lighthouse and pick-nick lunch at Arashi beach
- sailing and snorkeling trip on a catamaran, including snacks, fresh fruit and open bar on board
- transfer once per day from villa to the beach (both ways) on free days
WHAT WILL NOT BE INCLUDED:
- travel insurance
- dinner – we will go out for dinner in group, but it will be at own cost
- lunches during your free time
- tips and personal expenses during your stay or during excursions
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES – not included but possible to book:
- mountain bike tour (2.5h) $55
- windsurf lesson (2h) $60
- wake boarding or tubing
- aromaTouch therapy $75 | €65 – at the residence
- Reiki $65 | €55 – at the residence
- foot reflexology $55 | €50
HOW TO BOOK? Fill in your details and you will receive an e-mail with registration form and payment details.
- if you cancel before August 13th, you will be charged a cancellation fee of €25 or its equivalent in USD at time of cancellation
- if you cancel after August 13th, but before September 13th, you will be charged 50% of the retreat price as a cancellation fee
- if you cancel after September 13th, you will be charged 100% of the retreat price as a cancellation fee